- Total Egypt celebrates the winners of TOTAL QUARTZ “Win your dream car’’ campaign
- Total Egypt launched a campaign for its premium heavy-duty diesel engine oil, TOTAL RUBIA and celebrates its Winners
- Total Reveals Latest TOTAL EXCELLIUM Gasoline 95 and Its Partnership with Rahhala Racing Team
- Total Introduces Total Excellium Gasoline 95 In Egypt
- Africa’s 1,000th QuartzAuto Care Centers in Egypt
- Total Egypt celebrates the winners of “Lubricant’s Resellers Competition”
- Total Egypt continues to show gratitude to their partners, awarding the winners of “Lubricant’s Resellers Competition”
- Total is Transforming and Becoming TotalEnergies
- "Just add energy and ideas can become something great!" Launch of the 3rd edition of the Startupper of the Year Challenge
- TotalEnergies and ADNOC partner in fuel distribution in Egypt
- TotalEnergies Marketing Egypt empowers Edita with fuel cards as part of its fleet management solutions
- COP27’s Decarbonization
- TotalEnergies receives the best safety project of the year in EGYPS 2023
"Just add energy and ideas can become something great!"
Launch of the 3rd edition of the Startupper of the Year Challenge
by TotalEnergies Marketing Egypt
Cairo, November 8th
Following the success of the first two editions, TotalEnergies is relaunching the Startupper of the Year Challenge in 32 countries of the African continent. During the previous edition in Egypt, TotalEnergies Marketing Egypt had rewarded three young entrepreneurs: Delta Oil in the field of recycling, Brimore in the field of company building and deployment, and Fixha in the field of maintenance services.
Beyond the entrepreneurial spirit, this 3rdedition of the Startupper Challenge of the Year reaffirms TotalEnergies' commitment to supporting the socio-economic development of the countries in which the Company operates in Africa. It contributes locally to strengthening the social fabric by supporting the most innovative entrepreneurs in the realization of their projects.
For this edition, the Startupper of the Year Challenge by TotalEnergies will support and reward young local entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 and 35, who either have a business creation project or a startupthat isunder three years old, regardless of the sector ofactivity. A local jury made up of experts, people from the world of startups, company managers from local sustainable development players and managers from TotalEnergies Marketing Egypt, will select three winners:
- The "best business creation project";
- The "best startup under 3 years old";
- The "best female entrepreneur"
The prize for "best female entrepreneur" is a new feature for this 3rdedition, which aims to firmlyencourage female entrepreneurship on the continent.
Each winner will be nominated"Startup of the Year by TotalEnergies" and will receive financial support, personalized coaching and a media campaign to give their project visibility.
Projects will be evaluated according to three criteria:
- their response to the challenges of sustainable development;
- their innovative character;
- their feasibility and development potential.
Following the nomination of the three winners per country, an international jury will meet to select the three "Grand Winners" for the continent.
Registration will open onNovember 4th 2021, and will be accessible directly online at: http://startupper.totalenergies.com. Candidates will then have untilDecember 23rd, 2021 to submit their application.
Startupper of the Year Challenge - Facts and Figures
1st edition in 2016
2ndeditions in 2019
About TotalEnergies Marketing & Services
TotalEnergies’ Marketing & Services business segment offers its professional and private customers a wide range of broad energy products and services—petroleum products, biofuels, charging and related services for electric vehicles, gas for road and maritime transportation—to support them in their mobility and help them reduce their carbon footprint. Every day, over 8 million customers visit our 16,000 service-stations all over the world. As the world’s number four in lubricants, we design and sell high-performance products for the automotive, industrial and maritime sectors. And to provide the best response to the needs of our B2B customers, we deploy our sales forces, our international logistics network and our diverse offering. We operate in 107 countries, where our 31,000 employees stand close to all of our customers.
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, clean, reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Contacts [Company name of subsidiary].
Media Relations: first name last name l local phone l local email
This press release, from which no legal consequences may be drawn, is for information purposes only. The entities in which TotalEnergies SE directly or indirectly owns investments are separate legal entities. TotalEnergies SE has no liability for their acts or omissions. The terms “Company” or “TotalEnergies company” refer collectively to the company TotalEnergies SE and the companies it controls directly or indirectly. Such terms are used solely for the sake of convenience for purposes of the present communication. Likewise, the words “we”, “us” and “our” may also be used to refer to subsidiaries in general or to those who work for them.
This document may contain forward-looking information and statements that are based on a number of economic data and assumptions made in a given economic, competitive and regulatory environment. They may prove to be inaccurate in the future and are subject to a number of risk factors. Neither TotalEnergies SE nor any of its subsidiaries assumes any obligation to update publicly any forward-looking information or statement, objectives or trends contained in this document whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.