- Total Egypt celebrates the winners of TOTAL QUARTZ “Win your dream car’’ campaign
- Total Egypt launched a campaign for its premium heavy-duty diesel engine oil, TOTAL RUBIA and celebrates its Winners
- Total Reveals Latest TOTAL EXCELLIUM Gasoline 95 and Its Partnership with Rahhala Racing Team
- Total Introduces Total Excellium Gasoline 95 In Egypt
- Africa’s 1,000th QuartzAuto Care Centers in Egypt
- Total Egypt celebrates the winners of “Lubricant’s Resellers Competition”
- Total Egypt continues to show gratitude to their partners, awarding the winners of “Lubricant’s Resellers Competition”
- Total is Transforming and Becoming TotalEnergies
- "Just add energy and ideas can become something great!" Launch of the 3rd edition of the Startupper of the Year Challenge
- TotalEnergies and ADNOC partner in fuel distribution in Egypt
- TotalEnergies Marketing Egypt empowers Edita with fuel cards as part of its fleet management solutions
- COP27’s Decarbonization
- TotalEnergies receives the best safety project of the year in EGYPS 2023
TotalEnergies Marketing Egypt, the Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation (EGPC) and the Egyptian Natural Gas Holding Company (EGAS) signed a Memorandum of Understanding during COP27’s Decarbonization Day on November 11th, 2022, at Sharm El Sheikh, in order to cooperate in exploring feasible solutions of decarbonization, Renewable Energy and energy transition within the petroleum sector in Egypt.
In line with ambitious plans and targets of Egyptian Petroleum Sector and with TotalEnergies’ ambition towards Carbon neutralization and target of Net Zero emissions by 2050, this MOU supports TotalEnergies transformation and orientation through exploring new and innovative technologies facilitating energy efficiency and aiming to reduce greenhouse gases.
The MoU was signed by the Geologist Alaa El Batal, Chief Executive officer of EGPC, Dr. Magdy Galal, Executive Managing Director of EGAS; and Mr. Thomas Strauss, Managing Director and Country chair – TotalEnergies Marketing Egypt; witnessed by H.E. Engineer Tarek El-Molla, The Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources of Egypt and Mr.Jean Philippe Torres, Senior Vice-President Africa - TotalEnergies.