- Total Egypt celebrates the winners of TOTAL QUARTZ “Win your dream car’’ campaign
- Total Egypt launched a campaign for its premium heavy-duty diesel engine oil, TOTAL RUBIA and celebrates its Winners
- TOTAL Reveals Latest TOTAL EXCELLIUM Gasoline 95 and Its Partnership with Rahhala Racing Team
- Total Introduces Total Excellium Gasoline 95 In Egypt
- Africa’s 1,000th TOTAL QUARTZ Auto Care Center Opens in Egypt
- توتال إيجيبت تحتفل بالفائزين في مسابقة موزعي الزيوت
- "توتال إيجيبت" تكرم 9 فائزين من الوكلاء والموزعين خلال مسابقة "موزعي زيوت توتال"
- تحول شركة توتال لتصبح "توتال للطاقة"
- TotalEnergies and ADNOC partner in fuel distribution in Egypt
- TotalEnergies Marketing Egypt empowers Edita with fuel cards as part of its fleet management solutions
TOTAL INTRODUCES TOTAL EXCELLIUM GASOLINE 95 IN EGYPT
The fuel that cleans your engine kilometer after kilometer
Cairo, February 13th , 2018 - Total announced the launch of TOTAL EXCELLIUM Gasoline 95 in Egypt, a new fuel product that cleans engines providing lasting protection and ensuring better performance, lower fuel consumption and fewer polluting emissions. TOTAL EXCELLIUM is available at the same price of regular G95 at 50 of Total’s stations across Egypt.
Ian LEPETIT, Total Egypt Managing Director, emphasized that, "The launch of TOTAL EXCELLIUM in Egypt is an important milestone for us in this strategic market. We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality services and products across our nationwide network; the launch of TOTAL EXCELLIUM takes our portfolio to the next level by delivering vital and tangible benefits."
"TOTAL EXCELLIUM Gasoline 95 is compatible with all existing gasoline vehicles, including cars, light utility vehicles, two-wheelers and trucks. It will be available to Egyptian customers at the regular G95 price," said LEPETIT.
Mehdi ELGUERCHI Total Egypt Operations Director and TOTAL EXCELLIUM Expert noted that, "This launch represents a new step in innovation to help our customers consume better, and less, thanks to our fuels. TOTAL EXCELLIUM Gasoline 95 combines the best of Total's technological know-how and reflects our unwavering commitment to quality. Our research teams developed these fuels to provide an ever-more effective response to our customers' growing focus on engine care."
"More than 250 dedicated researchers and multidisciplinary teams are fully invested in the area of high-quality fuel, lubricants and bitumen products at our research center in Solaize, France. A dedicated team worked thoroughly for two uninterrupted years on the development of TOTAL EXCELLIUM. More than 100 formulas were developed and over 2,300 lab analyses performed for these formulas, after which more than 6,000 hours of tests were run to fine-tune TOTAL EXCELLIUM’s formula, with over 8,500 hours of road tests, equivalent to 300,000 km driven. All this to guarantee that TOTAL EXCELLIUM will deliver on its promise to protect engines and the environment,” said ELGUERCHI.
A clean engine uses less fuel, pollutes less and lasts longer
While new power trains deliver increasingly high performance, they are also increasingly sensitive to fouling. An accumulation of deposits can affect the engine's operation and negatively impact performance, resulting in higher fuel consumption, more harmful emissions and less power.
That’s why TOTAL EXCELLIUM's formulation has been optimized with specific detergent additives to clean the engine's vital components and keep them clean over time.
By eliminating deposits on fuel delivery systems, TOTAL EXCELLIUM keeps engines performing at their optimum level over time. Altogether, these engine cleaning and protection technologies lead to reduced fuel consumption and lower CO2 emissions.